What Should a Video Editor Be Capable Of?
A good video editor should be handy, speedy and professional. It should not only be able to handle all kinds of footages, such as 4K UHD and high frame rate files, but also to product high quality projects. If you are a beginner, the ease of use should be an essential factor.
- Top 8 Video Editors That're Easy to Use
- There are 5 criteria to judge whether a video editing application is easy and intuitive: it should simply the whole setup process, have quick to learn and access interface, boast a seamless experience for both basic and advanced editing features...
Reviews on Different Video Editing Software and Applications
- What Is the Best Lightweight Video Editor Software for PC?
- If you just need to trim videos, add minimal filters, you may not need anything heavy like Premiere Adobe CC anymore. You may prefer a lightweight video editor that works fast and won't bring any pressure to your computer...
Farrah Penn Jul. 17, 2019 Lightweight Video Editor
- The Best Simple Video Editor That Anyone Can Use for Sure
- This guide is about what features the best simple video editor should have and provides you with the best option based on our unbiased reviews.
Gabriel Coleman Jul. 17, 2019 Simple Video Editor
- What Is the Best Video Editor without Watermark for Windows or Mac?
- Guess almost every user will show disgust at the fact that some video editing software adds its logo or other watermarks on videos after it finishes processing the items. This is bad, honestly. Because the watermark will block part of the images of the video, making the video look ugly.
Farrah Penn Jul. 12, 2019 Video Editor No Watermark
- Top 3 Cheap Video Editing Software For Beginners 
- Here is the review of top 3 cheap video editing software favored by beginners. See the pros and cons of the 3 cheap video editors and choose the best appropriate one for you.
Farrah Penn Jul. 9, 2019 Cheap Video Editor
- MP4 Video Editor for Windows 10: Trim, Apply Slow-mo and More
- Rating: 4.6 - 357 votes - free - windows - entertainmentDid you know that there is a built-in MP4 video editor in Windows 10? Its presence may not be that obvious, but it is actually hidden away in the Photos app.Follow this guide to learn more...
Farrah Penn Jun. 17, 2019 MP4 Video Editor
People Also Ask
- What is the best video editor for beginners?
- 1. OpenShot
6. Windows Movie Maker
More items... Jun 24, 2019
10 Basic Video Editing Software for Beginners | Pick the No.3https://www.videoproc.com/video-editor/basic-video-editing-software.htm
- Does Windows 10 have video editing?
- Yes, Windows 10 can help you with video editing, but it does not have a standalone app, like the iMovie on Mac. For now, the video editing on Windows 10 mainly relies on one of its built-in tools - Photos. Do not be fooled by its name, Photos app is also capable of video editing, not just for photos, Well, honestly, this is kind of confusing. Maybe we will see a separate app for video editing someday. And if you want know more about this built-in Windows 10 video editor, you can learn more in this article...Jun 20, 2019 Built-in Windows 10 Video Editor Tutorial [Full Steps to Create a Video]https://www.videoproc.com/video-editor/windows-10-video-editor-built-in.htm
- How can I merge videos together for free?
- Step 1: Simply open the VideoProc program, click 'Video' and then click '+Video' to load videos. Rearrange the order as per your need.
Step 2: Click the 'Target Format' button, scroll down and click 'General Video' to open the list. Search for 'MKV' here and double click it to add to the 'Target Format'.
Step 3: Tick 'Merge' button and 'MKV Multi-Track' option.
Step 4: Click the 'RUN' button to start joining multiple videos in a single MKV file.
Apr 19, 2019
Best Video Joiner: Trim and Join Videos of Different Formatshttps://www.videoproc.com/video-editor/best-video-joiner.htm
- How do you take a clip from a video?
- Step 1. Open VideoProc and click 'Video'.
Step 2. Click the '+Video' button to load your video file.
Step 3. When the video gets loaded then click 'Cut'. Here you will see two green knobs/markers on the video's timeline.
Step 4. Drag these knobs to set the cut time position. Once you select the cut position simply click '+Cut'.
Step 5. Repeat the process in Step 4 if you need to add multiple cuts in a single video. Click 'Done' when finished.
Step 6. Click 'Run' to start clipping your video.
Jun 21, 2019
Best Video Clipper and Editor For 4K and Other Large-sized Videoshttps://www.videoproc.com/video-editor/video-clipper.htm
Video Editing Features, Tricks and Tips
- How to Change Aspect Ratio of a Video on Windows/Mac
- Aspect ratio defines how the video looks like in the video player and other applications, and this is why we should change the aspect ratio of a video on some occasions...
Jordi D. Rodríguez Jul. 4, 2019 Change Aspect Ratio
- How to Edit Videos for YouTube to Gain More Views
- Many people are willing to upload their videos to YouTube to get more viewers and sharing. A carefully edited video must help you gain more views on YouTube. But how to edit videos for YouTube? Check this practical guide and you will find what you want...
A.J. MaCann Jul. 30, 2019 Edit Videos for YouTube
- A Wide Angle Lens Distortion Correction Technology by Google
- Google worked together with MIT an algorithm to fix wide angle distortion issue on photos. Unlike AI technology devotes to repair grainy parts of a photo to reach its restoration purpose, Google's new technology runs different...
Farrah Penn Jul. 8, 2019 Correct Wide Angle Distortion
- Video Compressor for Mac: How to Shrink a Video on macOS
- Looking for a video compressor for Mac computer? Check this guide to grab a tool to shrink a video on macOS, with just 4 steps...
Gabriel Coleman Jul. 7, 2019 Video Compressor
- Review: Online Video Cutter Editor | Cut MP4 MKV AVI 4K Videos
- An online video cutter can trim, cut and edit MP4 AVI MOV FLV Webm videos online. But is it safe? Is it the best way to process 4K and YouTube videos? See our tests and get the answer...
Farrah Penn Jun. 6, 2019 Online Video Cutter