Summary: If you ever thought that video editing is a professional practice and requires long learning curve, pick one app from the following list of best video editing app for Android without watermark, and starting editing even if you have zero experience, you will soon change your mind.
Our mobile phone captures ultra high resolution videos with advanced cameras – think of Samsung's 108mp camera. Instead of fumbling around to connect your Android phone to transfer videos to desktop, you can use one of the following best video editing app for android without watermark on the go. Another bonus is that, since you are editing on a smaller screen, most functions and features are designed in an automatic way.
If you need a complex timeline editing with keyframes and professional color grading, you might want a bigger screen then. You can check the editor's recommendation of free video editing software for PC and Mac, with detailed tech specs included.
1. CapCut Video Editor
CapCut is one of the best Android video editing apps without watermark. It does add an outro clip featuring its brand at the end of the project, but the good news is, you can tap on that clip, and hit delete. Therefore, when you export the video, there won't be any watermark placed over the video.
CapCut was initially released on April 10, 2020, and soon hit a remarkable record of over 400,000 downloads at the end of the release month. Since CapCut belongs to ByteDance, the mother company of TikTok, it inherits and further develops the editing features popular among TikTok users. There are trendy video effects and filters to use for free, and easy to be applied even if you are a beginner.
This Android video editing app supports multiple track editing, meaning you can add elements as layover of the main video, creating Picture-in-Picture effects or add logos, emoji, and memes on top of the video. CapCut also supports non-linear speed editing, i.e., create speed ramping effects with curves, first of its kind among other apps.
- Extract audio from video clips or import iTunes songs
- Large collections of video effects and color filters
- Velocity effects with presets and customizable curves
- Save project drafts: Yes
- Export settings: 480p, 720p, 1080p
- Frame rate: 24, 25, 30, 50, 60FPS
- Speed editing: linear 0.1x to 100x, non-linear speed curve.
KineMaster ranks high on the list of best video editing app for Android without watermark. It allows you to have utmost control over your clips, as if you are editing on a desktop. Besides general support of effects, cutting, adding images and stickers, you can also use handwriting to add more personality to the text layover. Layers can be added on top of your clips, be it another video, stickers, pictures, text, or effects such as blur and mosaic. With unlimited possibilities, you can easily make PiP by putting a video among your current footage. Besides, each element can be animated with ready-to-use animation effects.
What makes KineMaster even better is its support of bitrate adjustment. With higher bitrate, you produce higher image quality. You can view estimated video size upon exporting.
- Powerful chroma key with live preview and fine adjustment to the curve for high preciseness.
- Volume envelope that allows users to set key frames of volume and make adjustment accordingly.
- Add voiceover by recording your voice while playing back the video simultaneously.
- Built-in voice changer: robot, kid, alien etc.
- For background music, you can use 1-click EQ settings.
- Save project drafts: Yes, automatically save your projects.
- Export settings: 4k, 2160p, QHD 1440p, FHD 1080p,HD 720p,SD 540p.
- Frame Rate: 30, 25(PAL), 24(Cinema), 15, 12.
- Speed adjustment: slowdown to 0.25x and speed up to 16x.
- Speed change: Slow down to 1/8x for 240fps video, 1/4x for 120fps, 1/2x for 30fps (choppy).
VivaVideo is targeted at advanced users for video editing, though beginners can also quickly learn the gist to get going. Fully featured with timeline-based editing flow, multiple layers and effects, it is powerful for savvy users to realize their vision of the film; while for beginners, trimming, cutting, and adding background music requires no learning curve.
Want to spice up the footage? You can easily adopt Hollywood chroma key and make cinematic effects such as explosion or fire. Video blending can be done in a whoosh. All you need is to import a video, add a layer of another video or picture to blend the two to create eye-catching effects. Once you have done editing, you can export the video to Android local folder without watermark.
- Ready to use VFX including split screen, glitch, fake camera shake, out of focus, sketch, etc.
- Customizable animator to generate effects such as zoom, rotate, and position change.
- 1-click mirror or flip image
- Built-in sticker that are integrated with GIPHY, so that you can enjoy the large sticker library as Instagram story.
- Save project: Yes, save drafts automatically.
- Export settings: Export: 4K(pro), 1080p(pro), 720p, 480p.
- Speed adjustment: 0.2x to 4x.
ActionDirector is CyberLink's mobile version to edit videos on Android without watermark. Designed for action videos, this app stores tons of action effects and dynamic music effects to showcase your sporty moments. Besides general functions to trim, cut, split long videos into short clips, and to merge and join video clips together, you can also add funny effects such as slick repeat or rewind of the footage, creating viral visual effects that polish your content instantly. Video speed control is powerful yet easy to manage. You can simple dial up the speed to 8x faster, or do a reverse to create funny effects.
- Trim a particular part at high preciseness.
- Powerful effects and filters such as skin smoothener to make you look good.
- User-ready templates for beginners and advanced tools for the pro.
- Save project drafts: Yes, auto-save.
- Export settings: Ultra HD 4K, Full HD, HD, SD.
- Frame rate: 24FPS, 30FPS, 60FPS.
- Speed change: 1/8 to 8x.
- Bitrate control: better quality, standard, smaller size.
5. VN - VlogNow
Considering its support of multi-track, project templates, and ease of use, VN Video Editor deserves a place on the list of best video editing app for Android without watermark. Though it doesn't have much video effects as those in CapCut and TikTok, still, the exporting is free of any limitation, and it won't place a watermark on the video.
As its name suggests, VN helps you to edit a video vlog instantly. There is are project templates to use, which contains the entire edits of a complete project, including the transition, effects, picture and other elements. You don't need to think about how to assemble clips together or how to arrange elements on the screen, just copy what's already in the templates.
Moving from novices to advanced users, you can venture for features such as adding keyframes, and apply velocity effects. For overlays such as pictures and logos, you can assign animation to decide how the picture go into and out of the screen.
- Option to adjust bitrate upon exporting.
- Chroma keying to remove background color of pictures and videos.
- Support custom LUTs (.CUBE) and adjust hue, saturation, white balance, contrast, etc.
- Save project drafts: YES
- Export Resolution: 480p, 540p, 720p, 1080p
- Frame Rate: 24, 25, 30, 50, 60 FPS
- Speed adjustment: 1/8x to 8x, curve speed supported.
InShot is a decent video editor to help you make cool videos without watermark. It is so intuitive and beginner-friendly that many users are crying for an InShot for PC version. Clips and photos from various sources can be imported and joined together, without your worrying about smooth transitions. InShot have tons of ready-to-use transition in 1-click. For beginners, you can edit intuitively with easy-to-understand guidance. If you are familiar with desktop NLEs, advanced features in Inshot needs no learning curve at all. You can add keyframes for animation and mask. Color grading in Inshot can be done with 1-click filters and manual control, such as adjusting brightness, saturation, contrast, tint etc.
Besides general aspect ratio 16:9, 1:1, 9:16, you can crop at any ratios, which can be a trick to remove unwanted watermark.
- Photo and video mix enabled, support custom photo cover.
- 1-click Stylish layouts, filters, backgrounds.
- Customizable video blur and mosaic.
- Adjust volume of the background music, you can also opt for music fade in/out.
- Save project drafts: Yes.
- Export settings: up to 1080p.
- Speed change: 0.2 to 4x.
VLLO Video Editor is designed for light video editing scenarios, such as vlogs, social media posting, and slideshows. This app is a no watermark video editor for Android, and you can export high resolution videos such as 1080p, 1440p and 4K. There are some features exclusively made for premium accounts. If you prefer not to upgrade, you can remove those premium effects or templates and then export the video without watermark or length limitations.
VLLO assign roles for each track, such as video, BGM, sound effects, voice over, picture, overlay video, motion sticker, frame and text. You can add elements and resources into corresponding track, thus having a well-organized timeline when the project gets larger.
For videos and images, you can add keyframes and adjust the frame to create ken-burns effects. For audio considerations, there are plenty of stock BGM and sound effects to use, and they are grouped under collections such as instrument, nature, horror, animal, transportation, etc., making it easy for you to quickly spot needed audio clips.
- Option to add a freeze frame of the video.
- Chroma keying with eyedropper, pick a color and remove it.
- Apply fade in and fade out for audio.
- Add ken burns effect using keyframes.
- Speed adjustment: 0.2x to 4x, no speed curve options.
- Export resolution: 360p, 720p, 1080p, 1440p, 2160p (4K).
- Frame Rate: 18, 24, 25, 30FPS.
If you are looking for best video editing app for Android without watermark and with social sharing feature, Funimate is the answer. The integrated video editor within this App allows you to export 60s short video clips with trendy text effects, VFX and music resources that are popular among TikTok users.
This Android video editor calls for all the non-expert to create their first musical video without learning. With a concise layout and easy-to-understand icons, you can start to cut video, add animated text and trendy background music. If you are familiar with Instagram story and boomerang, you would find this App easy to use. Besides, there are funny lip-syncing and slow motion effects to try.
- 100+ slick video effects to make viral videos in a few steps.
- Use stock music to tell your short video stories in a funny way.
- Add Emoji and stickers to your video (GIPHY gif integration).
- Option to privately share videos to your friends and family via WhatsApp.
- Save project drafts: No.
- Direct share: Yes, share to Instagram, TikTok, Whats App, Message, Email and save to camera roll.
- Export settings: No option to select resolution or bitrate.
9. YouCut Video Editor
Comparing to other video editors on this list, YouCut Video Editor is more suitable for entry level users looking for Android video editor without watermark. However, since it allows you to export up to 2160p video for free, and the essential tools are included in the app, thus making it one of the best Android video editor without watermark.
YouCut allows you to join two or more video clips into one, add transitions, stickers, effects, text, and background music. There are several stock music to choose from and you can also import your own music from Android local library.
Currently, YouCut Video Editor doesn't have multiple tracks for video editing, though it does result in a smaller installation size than other apps on the top list. You can make your choice based on your skill level and editing scenarios.
- Option to change aspect ratio for different social media.
- Set background color for video or blur the background.
- Save project drafts: YES.
- Speed adjustment: 0.5 to 2x, doesn't support speed curve adjustment.
- Export Resolution: 320p, 480p, 640p, 720p, 1080p, 2160p.
10. Adobe Premiere Rush
Premiere Rush is one of three video editing programs offered by Adobe, designed for vloggers and content creators, while the other two are Adobe Premiere Elements for beginners and Adobe Premiere Pro for power-users.
Premiere Rush is available on Android, iOS and desktop devices, and unlike other Adobe products that usually comes with a 30 day trials, Premiere Rush is totally free to use, thus making it a decent choice among the list of best Android video editor without watermark.
Besides basic editing such as trimming, splitting, applying simple transitions and text, you can also select from a wide range of motion graphics templates, just like those you see on YouTube made with After Effects. There are special color effect filters designed exclusively for Instagram post, and the export settings are tailored for social media also.
Note: free account is limited to three exports, and there is no watermark of free account.
- Green screen effects to remove video background.
- Use motion graphics templates for animation.
- Adjust exposure, saturation, contrast and apply trendy filters.
- Android 9 or higher are required to install Adobe Premiere Rush.
- Supported on certain models of Samsung, Google, OnePlus, Sony, and Xioami.
- Frame Rate: 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97, 50, 59.94, 60FPS
- Aspect Ratio: 720p, 1080p, 4k (provided the project is created as 4k in the first place).
- Speed editing: ramp option available for basic ramping, but no curves to adjust.
BeeCut is a light weight android video editing app without watermark. Comparing to apps such as CapCut, InShot, or VivaVideo, the features in BeeCut are basic functions for video edits.
In a word, BeeCut has less trendy features, but it does offers free video output up to 720p without watermark. If your Android phone cannot run demanding applications, BeeCut can be a nice choice.
You can adjust duration of picture, speed up video clips up to 4x or slows them down to 0.2x. For color adjustment, you can use filters or manually adjust contrast, hue, exposure and other related parameters. The text are customizable, and you can also add your own stocks or add animations to the text.
- Merge video clips and photo clips into one video.
- Add background music, text, and transitions easily.
- Save draft: YES.
- Export resolution: 480p, 720p.
- Speed adjustment: 0.2 to 4x, no curve speed adjustment.
Magisto is the official video editing app by Vimeo. Designed to cater for basic editing needs, this android video editor requires zero editing experience on your part. With AI algorithm baked in, Magisto intelligently picks out interesting parts of videos you imported, and merge them together. If you need a video editing app for Android without watermark, meanwhile easy to use, you can try Magisto. It allows you to change background music to match the mood of that video. Magisto supports mainstream video formats, so that you don't have to worry about transcoding, but simply load videos from your photo gallery.
- Super quick video compilation creator with no learning curve.
- Trendy effects to enhance your video in a second.
- Greate integration with Vimeo to share your moments.
- Save project drafts: No.
- Export settings: 720p, 1080p HD.
- Speed change: 1/2 to 4x.
Prefer editing on bigger screen? Free download VideoProc to edit on desktop: