Let's Create Mood and Tone by Editing Audio in Your Video
Audio plays a huge role in defining the atmosphere and feeling of your video project. Using a non-linear video editor with powerful audio editing panel, you can add multiple music tracks and play around with the waves. You can easily trim music, cut to the beat, add sound effects, and adjust volume in straight-forward ways.
Real quick, before we dive into audio editing tutorials, maybe we should address the first question:
- How to Add Background Music to a Video?
- Want to add music and sound effects to enhance your videos? Whether you are using Windows Movie Maker, iMovie, Premiere, or online tools, this in-depth article covers tutorials for users at all level, featuring more than 10 methods depending on your favorite tools.
Audio Editing Tips, Tricks and Hacks
- How to Remove Vocals from a Song - 5 Vocal Isolators and Removers
- To isolate vocals from a song doesn't mean you can remove the lyrics or singings completely. There are many situations for different songs.
Cecilia Hwung July 20, 2020 Tutorial
- Best Music Visualizer 2020 - How to Make a Music Visualizer
- What are the best real-time music visualizers 2020? Renderforest, HTML5 Spotify visualizers, and audio visualizer software/plug-ins are good options.
Cecilia Hwung July 13, 2020 Review
- Best Voice Changer for Discord and Audio Editing in 2020
- What is the best voice changer software for discord, youtube and gaming? You can change the pitch and alter your voice with tools listed here.
Cecilia Hwung July 3, 2020 Review
- How to Compress Audio Files for Spotify, SoundCloud, Deezer
- How to compress audio file to make it smaller? Is compressing audio to MP3 the best way to reduce audio file size? Which is the best audio file compressor software? Find answers here.
Cecilia Hwung Jun 18, 2020 Tutorial
- How to Remove Sound from Video in Windows 10/iMovie/Online
- Want to mute or remove sound from video in Windows 10? You can change volume or delete the audio track, check these methods.
Cecilia Hwung Jun 16, 2020 Tutorial
- Top 7 Best Free and Paid DAW Software for Beginners and Pro
- Wonder which DAW software is best? Here we have collected 7 applications for you, with detailed reviews on each of them.
Cecilia Hwung Jun 22, 2020 Review
People Also Ask
- How to Slow Down Audio in Audacity?
- 1.Startup Audacity, click File > Open to choose an audio
2. Click and drag to choose the area you want to slow down. Or choose Edit on the top bar > Select All when you intend to target the entire track.
3. Click Effect > Change Speed.
4. File > Export as MP3, WAV, etc.
How to Slow Down Audio in Audacity – 4 Steps Neededhttp://videoproc.com/audio-editor/slow-down-audio-in-audacity.htm
- How to Split Audio Track in Audacity?
- When you split audio in Audacity, you may find there are errors in importing or exporting the files, for instance, cannot import or open m4a, mp3, wav. Here are some audio file formats supported and not supported by Audacity...Aug 26, 2019 5 Steps to Split Audio Track in Audacityhttps://www.videoproc.com/audio-editor/split-audio-track-audacity.htm
- 2020 Best Audio Mergers - Combine Audio Files on Windows 10 and mac OS X
- We've tested 5 ways to help you combine audio files on Windows and Mac easily, with MP3, FLAC, M4A, M4R, etc. formats included.
Cecilia Hwung Jun 18, 2020 Review
- Sound Quality Comparison: MP3 vs WMA vs AAC vs OGG
- Wonder the sound quality differences among audio codecs MP3, WMA, AAC and OGG? Check those comparisons of MP3 vs WMA vs AAC vs OGG in bit rate, file size, frequency, and distortion degree.
Cecilia Hwung Oct. 18, 2019 Wiki