Video gaming enthusiasts are often searching for editing tools to polish their contents, upload them to YouTube or somewhere else, and then bask in the compliments from all their subscribers. But it can be a little difficult to choose the best games video editor that can help you attain a watchful clip. But no worries, in this post, we will cover 5 qualified gaming video editing software to make your game video shareable and interesting to your viewers. Check them now.
1. VideoProc Vlogger
If you are on the lookout for a games video editor which shall offer you with all the bells and whistles without feeling too overpowering, then VideoProc Vlogger can serve as one of your best bets. The presence of easy editing buttons helps in getting all the work done automatically after you make the necessary choices.
To make a game video fun, VideoProc offers a lot of filters, transitions, overlays and more to help you out. You can record your voice to comment the game, you can denoise the video, you can make a picture-in-picture video to show your face and game screen at the same time, etc.Let's free download VideoProc and try to make a stunning game video now.
- Editing features get triggered after choosing the target format.
- Offers the option of customizing video quality, changing video resolution and the output file size.
- Users can take their pick from a variety of filters and effects in terms of contrast, brightness, hue, etc.
- Has the ability of to process 4K UHD videos in a seamless way.
- Level-3 GPU Acceleration speeds up the editing process of gaming videos without slowing down the system performance.
- Running OS - Windows and Mac.
- The well-designed interface can suffice both beginners and techie users.
- Accepts videos recorded in a variety of formats like MKV, MOV, MTS, HEVC. H.264 etc.
- Users can add subtitles to the game videos for explaining the scenes and providing tips to fellow users.
- Supports making picture-in-picture game videos and recording your voice.
- It requires downloading.
2. AVS Video Editor
Gamers can easily add different audio effects to screen capture outputs. It is compatible with a wide variety of output file formats like AVI, MKV, FLV, WMV, 3GP, etc. Its operation is similar to that of a screen recorder. But you can also use this games video editing software to add audio effects over the recorded videos.
- Comes with an array of color correction tools and video filters that can help nail a professional finish.
- Helps in bringing out the minute details while creating gameplay tutorials.
- Has a modern and smooth interface with its operation.
- Compatible with both 4K and HD mode of output which can cater to both amateur and professional users.
- A non-linear tool which presents all scenes in a specific order and linear sequence.
- Running OS - Windows only.
- Objects in focus can be positioned anywhere on the timeline.
- Has numerous audio and video conversion tools that are compatible with different file formats.
- An integrated disk burning tool helps in creating DVDs from the videos.
- The presence of multiple options can often confuse users.
3. Windows Movie Maker
Users can polish and add refinement to their captured videos using the Windows Movie Maker. The modified image and video file can even be shared over social media channels for catering to the queries of your subscribers. This efficient game video editor allows users to create gaming montage using a collage of video clips, still images and audio files.
- Extremely easy to use and can thus cater to amateur users.
- Allows direct sharing of created files over social media platforms like YouTube and Facebook.
- Filled with different transition and effects which can help you nail a professional finish.
- Users can enjoy complete customization possibilities while editing gaming videos.
- Compatible with all popular media formats such as WMV, AVI, MP4, PNG, MKV, MPEG, MOV, M4A, WAV, MP3, GIF, JPG, MTS, etc.
- Running OS - Windows only.
- Has options for rotating, trimming and even joining multiple video clips to create a single file.
- Integrated music tracks can be used for adding and editing background music.
- Has more than 30 transition effects for enhancing the ultimate look and feel.
- Discontinued by Microsoft officially.
Apple users can easily benefit from this fast-paced gaming video editor which can enhance their productivity to a great extent. iMovie on Mac comes built into Mac systems and serves as the perfect pick for gamers who wish to edit their gaming exploits. It offers basic to intermediate level editing opportunities in the form of adding soundtracks, effects and inserting titles.
- Ten high-fidelity filters can hike up the look and feel of the game video editing.
- AirDrop helps with the seamless transfer of the project to your Mac system.
- Chroma-key tool helps with the placement of characters in exotic positions.
- Compatible with GarageBand and iTunes which helps with the easy implementation of custom sounds and tracks.
- Allows importing of 4K video clips from different external devices like smartphones.
- Running OS - macOS only.
- Has a simplistic and friendly user interface.
- Offers users the option of sharing the game montages over YouTube.
- An inexpensive solution which can guarantee professional-grade results.
- Lacks of advanced features and tools.
For more detailed reviews on this software of iMovie, you can another guide of ours: iMovie Review >>
With support rendered towards numerous advanced codecs and media file formats, this game video editor can cater to your varying set of requirements. Be it resolution or frame rates, users can adjust it easily for exercising complete customization with the game video editing. Shotcut polished interface can suffice both professionals and amateurs in a similar manner.
- Has a variety of audio filters such as Pan, Downmix, Delay and many more which can bring along a professional effect to the videos.
- Supports a variety of formats through the FFmpeg project.
- Helps with easy capture and usage of 4K videos.
- Can keep both advanced and beginner users hooked to the screen.
- Offers track composting or blending modes like HSL Saturation, HSL Hue, Exclusion, Difference, Overlay, etc.
- Running OS - Windows, macOS, Linux.
- Offers users with the option of exporting game videos in 4K quality.
- Panels which are dockable or not can pave the path for a responsive user interface.
- Presents dynamic video filters such as diffusion and color grading for tracking the compositing modes like Overlay, HSL Hue, etc.
- Crashes sometimes.
For more detailed reviews on this software of Shotcut, you can another guide of ours: Shotcut Review >>
We hope you have gained a clear understanding of different games video editors available in the market. However, VideoProc surely stands out from its peers with its versatile interface and huge amalgamation of features. Even amateur users of Mac and Windows systems can turn their work into a professional level using this dynamic software. So, download it today and get ready to benefit fully from this one-stop video processing platform.