How to Watermark Your Video with Text/Image/Timecode in Easy Steps?
Adding a watermark to the video is perhaps your lowest-hanging fruit to prevent your work from stealing. However, the output result with the watermark you got from most video editor apps is not all desired. Some editors are extremely slow and complicated to use, and other easier apps often come with very limited functions and create pixelated outcomes. Now what? Don’t fret, VideoProc is there to help you losslessly add text/image/timecode watermark to any videos in a fast and easy way.
There are many types of watermarks you can put to videos
- Text: you can add one or many lines of text in any font installed on your system in your favored color and size.
- Images: you can add customized copyright logos, trademarks or any nice pictures in PNG/JPG formats to your footages. The support of PNG formats means that you can overlay a logo with a transparent background.
- Timecode: the video can be watermarked with time dynamically or with year, month and day. Not like the font or color? Simply change it in one click with VideoProc. You can, of course, change the time information by adjusting numbers.
You are free to change the size/position/transparency information of your watermark!
- • Drag to Resize your logo, and change its position.
- • Adjust the position of your watermark to pixel-level.
Is It Possible to Fast Add Watermarks While Still Keeping Video Quality?
The answer is yes. VideoProc provides the most efficient way of adding customized watermarks to the complete duration of a video, without causing quality loss or errors like audio/video out of sync, only audio/video streams.
It enables you to put a watermark on your contents without any sacrifice in quality. You can keep the original format, bitrate, resolution and other properties. Or you can change this information according to your own needs.
If the source video comes with a shaky/fisheye frame or noisy background, you can use VideoProc to perfect your content by removing the stabilization, correcting the distorted frames or denoising your contents.
Some of the Other Features that Mile VideoProc Away from its Competitors are:
- • The build-in complete editing toolkit allows you to trim, cut, crop, resize and rotate footages
- • Filter your videos with Sharpen, Emboss, Vintage, Painting.... to make your content more attractive
- • It can watermark almost all types of videos including MKV, AVI, MP4 and 370+ formats in total
- • Equipped with full GPU acceleration to boot video processing efficiently without eating up your CPU
How to Add Watermarks to Your Videos? [With Picture Tutorial]
To begin with, free download the best editor - VideoProc for Windows or VideoProc for Mac . It is compatible with all existing popular Windows OS such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 (32bit/64-bit), and Mac OS such as macOS Mojave, High Sierra, etc.
Step 1: Import Your Video to VideoProc
After launch VideoProc, Click Video > +Video, and then select the source video to VideoProc.
Step 2: Add and Adjust the Watermark
Click Watermark to reach the interface of Edit Video, and check Enable Watermark.
How to Add Text Watermarks to your Video?
How to add Image Watermark to your Video?
How to add Timecode Watermark to your Video?
How to change the position and transparency of your watermark?
Step 3: Click Done and hit Run
VideoProc is now putting watermarks on your Video. The output folder will pop up once it finishes the job.