VideoProc - Compress Video with A Trade-off Between Video Size and Quality
VideoProc absolutely comes to an ideal 4K video compressor software, which calls upon interframe and intraframe coding algorithms, along with advanced entropy coding to compress your video to the hilt and get rid of temporal and spatial redundancies for a more efficient encoding, achieving 90% video size reduction with almost no quality loss.
It allows users to reduce video size in various ways, for example, cutting off unwanted parts to shorten your video length, splitting a large video into segments to adapt to social media's size limits, turning video format to a higher compression efficiency ones, like H.264 to HEVC, downscaling video resolution, lowering video bit rate, frame rate etc. Better yet, VideoProc is also fast. Using the unique level-3 hardware acceleration powered by Intel®, AMD® and NVIDIA® GPUs, together with auto copy feature, you can lower the CPU usage to 40% and compress 4K UHD videos up to 47x real-time faster.
How to Reduce Video File Size without Quality Loss
Given that VideoProc behaves excellent on reducing video file size, you must be curious about how to shrink video with it losslessly. Here is the simple tutorial on how to reduce video size without quality loss.
Step 2: Apply one or more ways to reduce your video file size, according to your specific needs:
1. Select a higher compression efficiency output format. After your video loaded, click Target Format button to select an output format from the result window. You're highly suggested to choose a format with higher compression efficiency, for example, converting H.264 MP4 to HEVC, or going to YouTube/Facebook/Vimeo Video to choose MP4 for uploading to the web.
2. Adjust video parameters. Click Codec Option button to get into a window where you can lower frame rate, downscale video resolution such as from 4K UHD to 1080p/720p, reducing video bit rate, change aspect ratio and other more advanced audio/video parameters adjustment.
3. Trim the video length. Click the Cut button below the video info. And drag the green knob to cut off the unwanted parts to reduce the video file size.
4. Split video into segments. Click Toolbox button at the bottom of the panel, and double-click Split button to make a splitting of your video, deciding how many segments you want to split your video or split video at how many seconds.
5. Crop the frame size. Click Crop button under the video information. Tick the box of Enable Crop and you can see the original video on the left has a dashed box now. Drag the dotted frame freely to crop the video from left, right, top and bottom, to remove unnecessary borders to get the highlighted area. And you can preview the output effect on the right window.
Step 3: Start to reduce video now.
Tap on RUN button, the video file size reduction is in the process. If your computer supports hardware acceleration tech, you'll experience a super fast video compression without visually quality loss.