How Do I Just Extract the Audio from My MP4 Video?
Many of you must have encountered a situation where you want to extract an audio from an MP4 video or other video file on a Mac or Windows PC. Maybe the background music is just so touching and melodious that you want to extract it as your ringtone. Maybe the background audio and the video are too different and not so matched. Or maybe the melody of the audio is suitable for another video and you want to extract it and then insert it to that video.
However, while extracting audios from videos using HandBrake or VLC, you are likely to get into trouble. Sometimes the video formats like MOV, XviD, and MP2V are too incompatible to find proper video conversion software that supports them. And what frustrates users most is the complex operation and inconvenience of this process.
Is it possible to find a solution that can solve all these problems? Yes! VideoProc makes it possible.
Extract Audio from MP4 Video? VideoProc Can Do Much More!
Being as a one-stop video processing software, VideoProc can complete a series of media operations quickly and effectively.
Here are some features of VideoProc:
• It supports various mainstream video formats and some uncommon video formats like MP4, WMV, MOV, FLV, AVI, DivX, etc. Thus customers can import any kind of videos.
• It supports multifarious audio formats like MP3, M4A, WAV, M4R, etc. Customers can convert audio formats from one to another one, and change the audio file extracted from a video to any format they like.
• With Passthrough technology, it can convert a video to an audio, such as extract AAC, MP3 from MP4, MKV, MOV without re-encoding.
• It is essentially a piece of professional video processing software. So users can make further alterations on the video or audio, like deshaking, rotating, splitting, cropping, merging and so on.
• VideoProc provides users with simple operation and great convenience. No matter you are green hands or old hands, it can make you feel its pleasure and charm.
Then let's get to know how to extract an audio from an MP4 video or some other video formats with VideoProc.
How to Extract the Audio from a Video with VideoProc?
You cannot extract or remove the audio from a video directly. You have to rely on an online tool or video conversion software. It is not difficult. Generally there are only 4 steps needed to separate an audio from a (MP4 or other) video using VideoProc.
1. Free download VideoProc and install it.
2. Open VideoProc and import videos.
Double click VideoProc icon, and open it. Next click "Video" button to enter the video interface. Then click "+Video" to import your video. (You can import one or multiple videos, and the video can be in MP4 or any other format.)
3. Choose proper output format of the audio.
Click "Music" button at the bottom of this interface. Here you can choose any format according to your preference. (Possible choices include MP3, M4A, AAC, PCM, AC3, MOD, FLAC, etc.)
You can set other parameters by clicking "Codec Option" button on the top right of the interface, and here you can set other parameters of the audio.
Also you can click Name & Tag on which you can edit the output name, song name, artist, genre, comment, lyrics, etc.
4. Click "Run" button and export the audio.
Choose the output folder, then click "RUN" button, and finally you can get the audio you want.
VideoProc: Powerful media converter and editor software
VideoProc is a powerful media software program. Customers can easily separate an audio from an MP4 or other video formats. And they can immediately edit the audio, which is not feasible in other applications. VideoProc will constantly get updated and improved and provide professional support service to better serve customers.