WAV is an extremely popular format when it comes to listening to music. The main reason behind this is it's an uncompressed lossless format, as same as FLAC and ALAC. This helps in retaining the topmost quality of your music files which sound just like being played from a CD. It is preferred by users in comparison to MP3 as it helps in the creation of seamless loops without any silence in between. If you wish to make the most out of the YouTube music, changing it to the WAV lossless format would be a highly-recommended option.
But how? In this post, we have rounded up 5 best YouTube to WAV converter tools which can help you easily finish the work.Each of them would be with detailed how-to guide.
This GPU accelerated fast video converter can serve as your best choice if you wish to convert YouTube videos to WAV in a super-fast manner and that too without succumbing to quality degradations. With it, you can easily download any video file from YouTube and change the saved file into any format. It can provide users with 47 times faster conversion speed than real-time play, and also delight with its clutter-free interface which is self-explanatory in nature. It is the easiest way to convert and edit videos.
- Get any video file from YouTube, and also 1000+ other online platforms.
- Convert video/audio to 420+ formats: WAV, OGG, MP3, MP4, AVI, MOV, etc.
- Customize audio parameter: support advanced settings in bitrate, sample rate and more.
- Batch transcode large audio and video files from your playlist to popular lossless or lossy codec formats.
- Run smoothly on Mac and PC without limitation in size,length and format.
How to Convert YouTube to WAV with VideoProc Converter
Step 1. After you download and install VideoProc Converter on your Windows or Mac computer, open it and choose the Downloader tool.
Step 2. Click on Add Video.
Step 3. Copy and paste the YouTube video URL into the box. > Click the Analyze. > After a while, VideoProc Converter would find and display all media files related to this YouTube URL. Mostly, they are MP4, Webm, and M4A formates with various resolutions. WAV will not be there. But no worries, and just select one format randomly, no matter video format or audio format. We will tell you how to change it to WAV using VideoProc Converter. > Lastly clcick on the Download Selected Video button.
Step 4. Click on the Download now button to start grabbing the file that you just select.
Step 5. After VideoProc Converter finishes the downloading part, now get back to VideoProc Converter's homepage and choose the Video tool, where we will show you how to change the file into WAV format.
Step 6. Choose the +Music button to add the downloaded YouTube audio file. If you have downloaded the video file in above steps, choosing the +Video button would be OK.
Step 7. At the bottom of the interface, find and choose the WAV format under Music column. If you cannot find it there, please click on the Target Format.
Step 8. Now choose the output folder path and click on the RUN button to start making the video or audio WAV format.
This professional YouTube to WAV converter is compatible with both Windows and Mac systems which further adds up to its lucrativeness. It has an extremely easy learning curve which makes it well suited for both amateur users and experienced ones. YouTube videos can be converted to WAV, MP3, FLAC, WMA, 3GP and similar formats. It even supports video download from more than 300 online sites like Vimeo, Vevo, and Dailymotion to name a few. Let us now take a look at the steps which you need to follow for converting YouTube videos to WAV using 5K player.
How to Download YouTube to WAV with 5Kplayer
1. Donwload, install, and open this application on your computer.
2. Choose Library > YouTube.
3. Copy and paste the YouTube URL into the search box and apply the search button.
4. After a couple of seconds, it will show you all the materials that you can download. Click the gear button to find them all.
5. Choose the WAV format file and click the Download button to get it onto you computer.
Please note: Occasionally, you may not find the WAV format file using 5Kplayer. There is not something wrong with this tool, but due to the original YouTube URL not providing the WAV resource, so it cannot find it. If this happens to you, we would recommend you take VideoProc Converter method as the alternative.
In case you don't want to install any extra apps on your computer, in the following, we will rundown 3 of the most useful online options of YouTube to WAV converters. Web-based tools are very easy to use. What you need to do is just inserting the YouTube URL and clicking the converting button to start. However, one of the biggest and common problems that plague online converters is that it comes with an upper limit on the conversion size as well as output quality. The security of personal information also stands out as a massive cause of concern. You will also be left handicapped if your Internet connection doesn't function properly.
You can bank on this tool for both downloading the videos from YouTube in high quality and converting the same into supported formats such as MKV, WAV, 3GP etc. It even allows users to select their preferred video resolution to make the most out of the final video. You can use this website without having to register yourself with the same which brings in massive time savings.
For converting YouTube files with YouTube2video, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Open this tool in your browser.
2. Copy the YouTube URL that you would like to convert to WAV into the search box.
3. Next you will have to hit the Convert Video button, and it will start to search for the files which can be downloaded. It would not take too much time.
4. After searching finishes, choose the file, click on the Download, and then the WAV file will be generated and saved.
Please note: YouTube2video only supports downloading the file that it has searched, or the original YouTube URL contains. If the orginal YouTube URL does not contain WAV format file, you cannnot get the WAV file.
As its name implies, YouTube CONVERTER is capable of converting YouTube URL link to FLAC, WAV, MP3, and MP4 videos without installing any additional plugin. The conversion speed of YouTube CONVERTER is much slower than other applications and pop-up ads are everywhere on its analyzation and conversion page. However, that might not be a big deal as it won't cost you a dime to use.
1. Enter the YouTube link to the blank search bar. Alternatively, you can input the keywords of the YouTube videos' name.
2. Click the Search button. The search result now displays below the search bar.
3. Select WAV among the 4 available formats as you want to convert YouTube to WAV.
4. Now YouTube CONVERTER starts the conversion process. Hold on minutes to get the WAV file.
This simple to use online video converter allows you to cut the source YouTube file before converting. You can benefit from this high-speed and ads-free site without the requirement of any registration or software download. In addition to the capability of converting YouTube to WAV, it also supports the generation of files in many other formats, as like, WAV, MP3, M4A, FLAC, OPUS, OGG, MP4, FLV, WEMB, and AVI, etc.
Let us now take a look at the steps following which you can convert YouTube videos to WAV.
1. Firstly, you need to paste the YouTube URL in the search box.
2. Click the Convert button.
3. The it will lead you to the lower part of the page, where you can select the format. Choose WAV.
4. Click the Convert button to start download the YouTube URL into wav format file.
The Bottom Line
You can take your pick amongst any of the five different converters listed above. However, if you wish to benefit out of greater input and output options as well as top-grade speed without any quality compromise, then VideoProc Converter can serve as your safe bet. Despite being loaded with features, it comes with an easy learning curve that can easily be mastered by people of varying skill levels. VideoProc Converter is compatible with both Windows and Mac which opens up newer avenues ahead of its users who wish to undertake file conversion as well as editing.
If you are on the lookout for lossless compression, then it is imperative to convert YouTube to WAV format. However, you need to be especially cautious about file quality while converting YouTube to WAV compared to a standard MP3 format. YouTube videos have varying bitrates depending on their upload medium. For enjoying high-quality YouTube to WAV conversions, you need to search for videos that were initially uploaded at 480p resolution as they contain better-sounding audio and higher bitrate.
Disclaimer: We do not advocate downloading or converting authorized or copy-protected media content.