A novice needs to note that when referring to frame rate or FPS, the focus is on the speed at which images are produced on your screen in each second. For a 60fps frame rate, you should expect 60 images capturing the same incident in each second. That said, you are suggested to convert videos to 60fps, the standard frame rate, for the following reasons:
- First, popular streaming sites such as YouTube cap their frame rate at 60fps, and if you upload a video with a higher fps, YouTube will still compress it down to 60fps.
- Every device you own, including cell phones, computers, and tablets, with and excluding some televisions and gaming monitors, has a refresh rate of 60 Hz, which syncs well with 60fps.
- If you use an LCD screen, you reduce motion blur if you convert the video from 30fps to 60fps or 24fps to 60fps.
- Converting videos to 60fps guarantees that they become smooth and sharp.
- If you are working on 4K / Ultra HD content, 60fps is the highly recommended option.
If you are a movie fan keen on details, movie quality and clarity are features that attract and maintain your concentration throughout the session. It is important to note that it is FPS that guarantees the excellent quality of your videos.
While the internet abounds with different kinds of online video converters, you may be disappointed to find some misleading. You have come to the right place to look for an easy-to-use 60fps converter. Prepared your downloaded videos for this guide will include detailed steps to convert videos to 60fps using the best video converters. Here we go!
Top Video Converters You Should Use to Convert Videos to 60fps
1. VideoProc Converter
With VideoProc Converter, you can convert any video to 60fps regardless of whether it is 30fps or 24fps. This conversion and editing software remains an easy-to-use option for anyone looking for a stable and fast tool to convert videos and change frame rates.
The one-stop tool offers a wide array of feature that beyond editing and conversion. Besides, you can continually hone your skills by watching their VideoProc Converter Video Guides. You enjoy full GPU acceleration if you need enhanced video conversion speed.
Follow the following steps and convert your video to 60fps:
Step 0. Whether you are using Windows or Mac, download the program by clicking one of the buttons below.
Step 1. Follow the installation instruction and launch the program. Once VideoProc Converter opens, click the "Video" button.
Step 2. You can either drag and drop or click the "+ Video" button to add the video you want to convert to 60fps.
Step 3. Choose the Options button by clicking the gear-shaped button.
Step 4. Proceed to advanced settings to select 60fps from the "Frame rate" dropdown menu.
Step 5. To apply the selected setting and convert the video, click and the "Run" button.
- Accepts any source videos at any FPS; offers 10 Frame Rate Options.
- GPU acceleration enhances the conversion speed greatly.
- Allows you to customize the
- Allows you to work in the background as the video converts.
- Features advanced video processing options such as GIF conversion and video stabilization.
- They have a 5-minute video limit for the free version.
Try out this multifunctional video editing software that offers you different features, ranging from video editing to trimming. It has a simple user interface that is suited for learners or professional video editors.
This tool lets you add music background to your videos and effects for a memorable or realistic video. Besides, if you wish to convert text to audio, it includes a text-to-speech feature that works hard for you.
You can also use BeeCut as a video converter. It allows you to export and save a video to MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, MOV or GIF. It also enables you to select a different frame rate. Follow the following guide to convert videos to 60fps.
Step 1. Download and launch BeeCut. Go to the official website download the program. Follow the instruction to install and launch the program.
Step 2. Once the program has opened, import the file you wish to convert to 60fps.
Step 3. After the file has been uploaded, you must add it to the converter's timeline pane by clicking the "+" icon.
Step 4. Proceed to the export button select it to continue.
Step 5. Go to the advanced setting by clicking the "gear" icon and select 60fps from the frame rate dropdown menu.
Step 6. Click "OK" to save the changes before selecting the "Export" button to successfully convert your video to 60fps.
BeeCut remains among the few tools that will let you convert your video to 60fps using their online or download version.
- The converter is free. You do not need a registration fee to download or use it to edit or convert videos.
- It has a user-friendly interface with simple features suitable for learners
- The tool does not include professional editing features
3. WonderShare Uniconverter
Use this multifunctional software to convert videos from 30fps to 60fps. This tool lets you adjust features such as bitrate, frame rate, and resolution to suit your preferences. It remains a unique converter that includes special features that let you burn videos to DVDs.
In addition, if you are in a hurry and wish to accelerate the conversion process, select the high-speed conversion feature. Although, you must subscribe to access the tool's premium features. Follow the following steps to convert video to 60fps:
Step 1. Visit WonderShare Uniconverter's official website to download this program.
Step 2. Follow the user instructions to install and launch the program.
Step 3. Go to the main user interface and choose the "Video Converter".
Step 4. Click the "Folder" icon to import the video you want to convert.
Step 5. Once you upload the video, select the edit option from the advanced setting accessible through the "Gear" icon.
Step 6. Select 60fps from the "Frame rate" dropdown menu to convert video to 60fps
Step 7. Select "create", then proceed to "Convert" for the process to commence.
- Beginners can access helpful tips.
- It is a simple tool accessible through various browsers such as Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
- After a 7-day trial, you must pay to access the premium features.
- It is available on the web only.
The Bottom Line
Although we have 24fps and 30fps, 60fps has become more popular mainly because it provides a smoother motion, increasing its popularity in most High-end HDTVs. We have introduced a step-by-step guideline to convert videos using the top 3 video editing and conversion programs. You can evaluate their pros and cons to choose a suitable program to make 60fps videos.