Starting today, VideoProc Market Team from Digiarty Software is giving away different Christmas and New Year gifts that are worth $299 in total to eleven lucky shoppers. The grand prize drawing will be on January 11, 2021.
VideoProc Market Team, part of Digiarty Software, starts warming up for the holidays from today. It is offering a $149 DJI OM 4 as first prize, and ten $15 cash-back bonuses as runners-up. It invites all online shoppers around the world to embark on this "Christmas & New Year Gift" campaign which runs throughout December and will last until January 10.
- 1 x DJI OM 4 (worth $149)
- 10 x $15 cash back
- Any customer who has ordered One Year License, Lifetime License or Family License of VideoProc from its official Buy page or other promotion page and completed the order through 2checkout is eligible to participate in the lucky draw and will have one entry.
- [Optional] Sharing the official home page of VideoProc to Facebook or Twitter will earn 5 extra entries.
- Eleven finalists will be drawn randomly on January 11, with one of whom winning the first prize.
- Winners will receive the rewards through PayPal.
How to Enter:
The promotion is limited to December 4, 2020, through January 10, 2021, at the Buy page of VideoProc official site only. Eligible participants may enter by completing an order during the activity period and filling the blanks below:
- Input your Order Reference and Purchase Email correctly.
- Hit Submit & Join to get a randomly generated number and make a single entry into the drawing.
- Wait until the finalists are selected randomly by the sponsor on January 11, 2021. The finalists will be notified through emails on that day. Also, the result will be published at this page.
Win New Year Gift | Try Your Luck
Please input your order info below and submit to join in this campaign.
Your Box ID is xxxxx
We will randomly pick up 11 Box ID and open the gifts on Jan.11. Good luck to you.
Your Entries : 1
UPDATED: Now the campaign is OVER. The winners list is as follows.
Official Announcement on the Winners List (Updated on Jan. 12):
The "Christmas & New Year Gift" campaign has expired. 11 winners have been drawn, including one winner of DJI OM 4 (worth $149), and 10 winners of $15 cash prize that will be transferred to winners through PayPal.
The full list of winners is here.
"We are so glad to offer this opportunity to our new customers," Marketing Manager Angie Tane said. "The continuing COVID-19 pandemic has taken a toll on the economy globally. We hope that this giveaway can make someone's life easier – winning a DJI compact smartphone stabilizer and recording the beautiful moments in life."
"Also, we present you a video editing assistant – VideoProc. It is a one-click solution to edit DJI, GoPro, camera, and iPhone (4K) videos; convert, compress, record and download videos for different uses." Angie continued.
What Is VideoProc
VideoProc, developed by Digiarty Software, is an all-rounded media software application running on Windows and macOS. With a unique technology called Level-3 Hardware Acceleration, it can help fleetly convert videos/audios, rip DVDs, reduce file size, improve video quality, cut, trim, join, split, add effects, adjust colors, change video speed, extract subtitles, download M3U8, save online videos, capture computer or iPhone screen, record from the web cameras, and much more.
About Digiarty Software, Inc.
Digiarty Software, Inc., the developer of VideoProc, is a leading desktop software developing company in the multimedia industry. Founded in 2006, it has involved in various areas and extended its business scope to diversified fields, including but not limited to video editing, converting, downloads, recording, DVD ripping, DVD copy and iPhone data backup. This customer-oriented company has accumulated vast user base all over the world and evolved to be a prosperous company in the industry. To get more info about the company, please visit its official web page: https://www.videoproc.com.
Previous Sales and Campaigns
'Create from Home' Specials for Remote Workers, Educators and Students
Cash Back Week: VideoProc Give out Coupons and Return 20% cash to Customers
Donate to COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund to Fight Coronavirus Pandemic