YouTube to M4A in 3 Steps – Best YouTube Video Converter
We all love watching videos on YouTube whether we are trying to kill time or learn something new, and it serves as our constant guide at all times. But the real problem arises when we face playback issues while trying to run the YouTube videos on other devices. Today we are going to discuss in detail about converting YouTube videos to M4A format for enjoying better compatibility with devices.
What do you mean by M4A?
M4A refers to an audio-file extension that allows Apple users to download unprotected music from iTunes. Lossy AAC compression is used for encoding music in this format. However, it also uses lossless ALAC whenever the situation demands.
M4A vs. MP3
- • M4A files are compressed with lossless quality to reduce file size without making any sacrifice in terms of quality. Quality of M4A file is a lot superior to MP3 given a large bit rate of the former. Original sound quality is maintained while downloading M4A audio making it the better choice.
- • M4A audio can be used as an iPhone ringtone after renaming the files to M4R.
- • M4A audio is not protected and this makes it possible to stream diverse audio sets without any payment or license limitations.
- • M4A format can be opened in Windows computers by Roxio creator, QuickTime player, KSP Sound Player, and MS Windows Media player. On Mac devices, it can be opened using QuickTime player, Apple iTunes and Roxio Toast 10 Titanium.
Part 1. How to Convert YouTube to M4A Online?
Online converters can serve as your best bet if you don't want to install bulky software in your system. You need to have a stable internet connection for using these converters seamlessly. In most cases, they come with a restriction on the file size, so make sure that the file you loaded is not too large youtubetom4a.com is a leading online tool which can help you convert YouTube videos to M4A format. It also supports MP4 and MP3 downloads. You can use this simple tool by following the steps mentioned below:
- You need to either search or directly paste the YouTube hyperlink at the given search bar and hit the Enter key.
- Then there presents four different format options of M4A, MP3, MP4, and MP4HD. Choose one as a default format.
- Once you select your desired format, the file conversion process initiates.
- You can track the development from the blue status bar.
The online tool, youtubetom4a.com stands out from its peers in terms of its ease of usage. However, these online tools are often handicapped by degradation in audio quality, limitations on file size and presence of pesky advertisements. The online tools can serve you well if you wish to engage in one-time conversions.
However, if you engage in YouTube to M4A conversions now and then, then it is advisable to proceed with an offline media converter such as VideoProc. It is compatible with both Windows and Mac systems, thus opening up greater opportunities ahead of its users. Moreover it can guarantee your 47 times faster results than peer software by means of its powerful hardware acceleration.
Part 2. How to Convert YouTube to M4A with VideoProc?
VideoProc is compatible with 420+ output formats and 370 input codecs. Its built-in media downloader engine can help you work on more than 1000 audio sites without any quality degradation. The intuitive interface of VideoProc makes it a top choice for amateur users who wish to deliver professional-grade results. Now that we have developed a basic understanding of VideoProc, let us take a look at the steps involved in its conversion process:
Step 1. After downloading and installing, launch VideoProc to click on the "Video" button in the main interface followed, then click "+Video" to load a YouTube video that has already saved in your computer.
Step 2. Click "Music" in the lower bar, and choose "M4A" as the output format.
Tips: Double click the M4A icon to customize the quality, sample rate and bitrate of the output file.
Step 3. Browse to select an output folder, and hit "RUN" to export the file in M4A.
When it comes to converting and editing videos, audios and even DVDs, VideoProc surely stands out as the best available option. You can proceed with the download of your favorite audio tracks and movies with just a single click. VideoProc also offers users with a free trial version and 30 days money-back guarantee on the paid ones. This reliable tool allows users to easily convert audios between AMR, MP3, OGG, WAV, and similar formats while retaining its stellar quality.
Disclaimer: We do not advocate downloading or converting authorized or copy-protected media content.