VideoProc is not purely a DVD ripping tool. It actually is all-in-one video processing software, including DVD ripper, video transcoder, video downloader and screen webcam recorder four function modules. Even so, it performs outstanding acts of DVD to HEVC ripping. See the following deta
Input: DVD disc/ISO image in UDF or ISO file system, Video folder
Output: HEVC MP4, HEVC MKV, H.264, MP4, AVI, WMV, VP8, MOV, FLV, iPhone, iPad, Android, Sony, PSP, etc.
Speed: Super fast for its strongest support for full GPU acceleration
CPU use: The permission to use GPU relieves the burden of CPU.
Size & Quality: Unique high quality engine and hardware decoder/encoder ensure that you can rip DVD to HEVC in small file size while remaining original high quality.
Bonus editing options
Flexible video audio encoding settings for DVD to HEVC ripping, like resolution, frame rate, bit rate, and even an easy-to-control slide bar of quality from low to high. It also allows you to set a media cover with local pictures, add external subtitle files from local drive or by searching subtitles online, etc.
How to Rip DVD to HEVC/H.265 with VideoProc
The backup of a feature-length movie DVD disc to HEVC may take you 40-70 minutes normally without hardware acceleration. So you'd better run the DVD ripping process on a comparatively high-level equipment. Next we will show you how to rip DVD to HEVC on Windows 10 with VideoProc.
Step 1. Free download VideoProc
Firstly you should download this DVD to HEVC ripper to your Windows 10 PC by clicking the "Free Download" button. Double click the .exe setup file to get it installed correctly, and then launch the software right away.
Step 2. Load your DVD content
• Click "DVD" to get into DVD conversion and backup center.
• Click "DVD Disc", "+ Folder" or "ISO" to load your source DVD content. Nearly all kinds of copy protected DVDs can be decoded successfully.
Step 3. Choose HEVC as output format
• The right title will be auto selected. Just go to the "Target Format" part on the main interface.
• Click "Target Format" to open the Output Profile window, choose "General Profiles", and scroll down to the "HEVC Video" option. While this will be saved as HEVC MP4, the "MKV Video" under "General Video" will be output as HEVC MKV.
• Then click Done to back to the main interface.
Note: VideoProc also provides you with options to clone DVD to ISO or MPEG-2 with full titles/main titles for later DVD burning.
Step 4. Start DVD to HEVC ripping
To make it easier to find out the output file, set the "Output Folder". Then hit "RUN" button to start ripping DVD to HEVC.