VideoProc Team of Digiarty Software Inc. has prepared 8 blind boxes with different gifts for old and new customers. All adequate purchasers of VideoProc are invited to join the lucky draw and get a chance to win a secret gift. The marketing campaign is valid from today until the end of August.
- 1 X blind box including an unknown device that is worth about $369
- 7 X blind boxes with cash prize of $10 that will be transferred to winners through PayPal
- All customers who have purchased VideoProc through 2checkout successfully before August 31, 2020 are qualified for the campaign.
- [Optional] Sharing the home page of videoproc.com to Facebook or Twitter will gain 5 extra entries.
- 8 winners will be picked randomly on September 1, 2020.
How to take part in:
- Enter your Order Reference and Purchase Email below.
- Click Submit & Join. If the data is correct and valid, you will get a random box number for lucky draw.
- Wait for the draw results to be announced officially on September 1.
Win BlindBox | Try Your Lucky
Please input your order info below and submit to join in this campaign.
Your Box ID is xxxxx
We will randomly pick up 8 Box ID and open the gifts on Sep.1. Good luck to you.
Your Entries : 1
Now the blind box campaign is over. The winners list is as follows.
Official Announcement on the Winners List (Updated on Sept. 1):
The blind box campaign has expired. 8 winners have been drawn, including 1 X blind box with DJI Osmo Action that is worth about $369, and 7 X blind boxes with cash prize of $10 that will be transferred to winners through PayPal. The full list of winners is here.
"The blind boxes are all sealed and you don't know which one is which. There will be a random assortment of all participants. Good luck!" says Angie Tane, Marketing Manager of VideoProc.
She continues, "Our software product, VideoProc, has received a considerable number of installed users from 180 countries in two years. It is praised for one-click editing, fast and hardware-accelerated video audio conversion, 4K-capable video downloads and flexible screen and facecam recording."
More specifically, the video processing software assists users in cutting, cropping, rotating, adding subtitles, compressing, transcoding videos, ripping DVDs and so on.
Another bit of news is that VideoProc has been updated today. So users can download the newest version to enjoy new and improved features:
- Added: the ability of converting HDR10 videos to standard videos.
- Added: the output profile of WMA so users can convert MP4 or MP3 to WMA.
- Fixed: freezing problems when downloading live videos.
- Fixed: resolution bugs when merging videos.
About Digiarty Software, Inc.
Digiarty Software, Inc., the developer of VideoProc, is a leading company in multimedia software industry. Founded in 2006, it has involved in various areas and extended its business scope to diversified fields. Video editor, video recorder, video converter, video downloader, DVD ripper, DVD copy and iPhone manager are representing functions of its users-favored products. This customer-oriented company has accumulated vast user base all over the world and evolved to be the prosperous company in the industry. To get more info about the company, please visit its official web page: https://www.videoproc.com.