AVI Converter | How to Convert Between AVI and Other Format Videos
Audio Video Interleave or AVI was developed back in 1992 by Microsoft. It has gained widespread popularity due to its compatibility with various video players, but also with some inconveniences. And these are just why we need to get an AVI converter to transfer AVI to other formats, or change other formats to AVI, aren't they?
How AVI Beats Other Video Formats
1. The easy architecture of AVI files makes it well suited for almost all browsers as well as OS such as Unix, Windows, Linux, and Mac.
2. AVI format has extremely good audio fidelity. The high compression capacity makes it the perfect choice for recording short movies, promos, and advertisements.
3. It also allows the running of the file without the requirement of any specific software application or hardware device.
4. The availability of n number of codecs also makes it easy to achieve the compression ratio required.
But AVI Has Its Shortcoming
The main problem arises while trying to make changes in the video. Compressing AVI files can lead to substantial degradation in video quality. In such cases, users can try converting them to other formats to fix the issue.
All of these above bring us to our main topic of discussion – a proper AVI converter. We have scanned the market of AVI converters and have unanimously agreed on VideoProc to be the best option available. This versatile software comes packed with all the bells and whistles which can help turn your amateur video editing skills to a professional level even without the backing of an adequate skill set. You can change the format of your AVI file easily to other supported types using VideoProc.
Why VideoProc Is Termed As The Best AVI Converter
1. Support all kinds of video formats, so users can convert AVI to any other format, or convert any other format to AVI.
2. Not just video formats, if users require converting DVD to AVI, or AVI to audio formats, like mp3, VideoProc is good at, too.
3. Level-3 hardware acceleration to make sure that VideoProc provides much faster conversion speed than other similar tools on the market.
4.Friendly user interface and simple operation procedure.
Now that you have gained a detailed understanding of the USPs of VideoProc, you can download the same for enhancing your video editing aptitude. We will now take you through the steps of using VideoProc as an AVI converter.
How to Convert Between AVI and Other Formats with the Best AVI Converter VideoProc
Step 1. Install VideoProc in your PC/Mac and launch the software.
Step 2. Click on Video from the main interface. Herein it is imperative to note that VideoProc possesses the ability of auto-detecting hardware resources available on your computer. In this way, users can make full use of the Hardware Acceleration Engine while converting the video to their desired format.
Step 3. Now you will have to select the videos you wish to convert. This can be done either by clicking the +Video button or dragging the videos to the operational area manually.
Step 4. Here, you will have to choose the output format by clicking on the Video tab at the bottom of the interface. If you want to convert other formats to AVI, then you need to choose the AVI option. Similarly, if you wish to convert AVI to other formats, then you need to take your pick from the available options. But if you cannot find your desired format on the list, then you need to click on the Target Format option.
Step 5. Now you need to specify the destination folder by clicking on Browse.
Step 6. Ultimately, you can initiate the transcoding process by hitting Run.
VideoProc Has More Funny Features
With VideoProc, there is just no any difficulty to help you with AVI converting, but you can do more. VideoProc also provides users with lots of video editing features, like rotating, flipping, cutting, merging, adding effects, stabilizing, etc. So why not have a try with these features now?