Process iPhone Videos in High Frame Rate/Resolution without Error
Having a rough idea of iPhone video frame rate and its possible error you may meet, now what you may need to do is:
* Convert iPhone VFR to CFR
* Change iPhone frame rate/resolution
* Resize iPhone 4K 60fps videos
* Edit VFR/HFR iPhone footages
Normally, you can use iMovie or Handbrake to handle video tasks. iMovie won't give you the ability to adjust video settings and offer 4K 60fps output. And the editing features in Handbrake are limited. Accordingly, we recommend VideoProc.
1. Convert VFR to CFR, adjust frame rate, resolutions, aspect ratio, bit rate, etc.
2. Trim, crop, cut, rotate, merge, deshake, denoise, and add affects, etc, easily.
3. Reduce iPhone video size by up to 90% without noticeable quality loss.
4. Convert iPhone HEVC/H.264 videos to mp4, avi, mkv, flv, 3gp, more formats & devices.
5. Unique Levele-3 Hardware Acceleration offers world's fastest speed processing 4K/HD videos.
Free download the frame rate converter on computer.
Free download VideoProc on Windows
Free download VideoProc on Mac
Step 1: Click Video on the interface > click +Video and import the iPhone videos. Or you can do it by drag and drop.
Step 2: Select an output format from the tab at the bottom.
Tip: To ensure the smallest possible file size, select MP4 HEVC; to ensure the maximum compatibility, select MP4 H.264.
Step 3: Click the Option button with a gear icon beside the video info from the video tab to adjust the parameter.
• To convert iPhone variable frame rate to constant frame rate, select the frame rate same as the original and it will be converted into CFR.
• To lower the frame rate, select a frame rate one level lower than the source video is recommended.
• To reduce iPhone video size, adjust the bit rate and resolution. Check the detailed guide on how to resize iPhone videos
Step 4: At the bottom of the video info tab, there are some basic video editing features available. You can click and trim, cut, crop, cut, rotate, add effects, etc. You can also find a Toolbox button. Click it and you can further process the iPhone videos.
Step 5: After all the settings, click Run and it will start change iPhone frame rate and process the video.