Screen Recorder with Facecam: Capture Screen with Webcam on Windows 10 or Mac
By Harold Bentsen Updated: Jan. 7, 2020
Summary: In this page, we will introduce you a screen and facecam recorder, and show you how to record your desktop (both Mac and Windows) screen while keeping facecam window running at the same time.
Many video recording apps are capable of screen recording or webcam video recording. Among them, several can capture desktop screen and webcam video at the same time, that is, recording screen with facecam window shown, or recording from webcam while showing screencast.
If you are to create a gameplay tutorial, software review, podcast, business presentation, etc., you may need an easy-to-use screen recorder with Facecam recording shown at the same time. And you are suggested to opt in VideoProc.
Recording Feautres Supported by VideoProc:
- - Record screen in full screen or in window mode (selective area).
- - Record screen while showing facecam.
- - Record Webcam while showing screencast.
- - Recording Quality: Standard Definition, High (Full HD 1080p) Definition
- - Recording format: MP4, FLV, MOV, MKV, TS
- - [Bonus feature]: change the green/blue screen into any digital backgrounds
But VideoProc is NOT just a video app with built-in screen and webcam recorder. It also enables you to convert videos, audios and DVDs, process videos after recording, download videos and subttiles from online sites, etc.