How to Record Full Screen on Mac/PC Easily
When recording computer screen, we often need to have the whole contents of the screen recorded. The games displayed on screen, for example, entails full screen recording. In addition, most of us are bound to have taken part in online courses or at least, have watched similar tutorials on the internet, such vivid tutorials are recorded in full screen as well.
You may encounter these screen recording issues:
1. Low definition of the video recorded: This is usually resulted from the recording tool to great extent. The fuzziness of video undoubtedly casts off audiences' intentions to watch it
2. Slow running of recording process: Many users will suffer from slow running or even crash in the process of recording videos with some software. Errors such as initialization failures will pop up from time to time.
3. Limitation of recording time: Time limitation is a great problem when users intend to record a prolonged video.
In this article, we will concentrate on the best full screen recorder for PC/Mac, and give explanations to the recommendation and ways of how to use it.
How to Record Full Screen Using VideoProc
VideoProc - a multifunctional and easy-to-operate video processing software, offers users feasible methods of full screen recording. It supports:
- • Simultaneous recording of audio and video.
- • High-definition recording and various saving formats (MP4, MOV, MKV, FLV or TS).
- • Addition of annotations with texts during recording.
- • Simultaneous recording of screen with facecam being shown in picture-in-picture mode.
- • Recording of the track of the mouse.
Before starting to record full screen, you need to make sure that you've downloaded this desktop screen recorder first. VideoProc now is available for both Window and Mac. It is lightweight and only takes up 49.2MB on your PC.
Step 1: Set up recording parameters.
Open VideoProc, click Recorder to get to the recording interface, then Click settings option on the top of the interface (the gear icon) to specify parameters such as quality, format, audio device, audio level, encoder etc. Or, you're allowed to adjust these parameters later on.
Step 2: Enable full screen mode.
Return to Recorder interface, select Screen as the recording mode.
Certainly, you do not necessarily record full screen sometimes. In case you'd like to record only a certain part of the screen, click Crop and then click and drag your mouse to select the area you intend to record.
Step 3: Activate screen recorder.
Hit REC if all settings are finished to get screen recorder activated. If you want to stop recording, please press CTRL + R or click Stop button in VideoProc window.
1. You can press CTRL+T to call paint tools to type texts, draw arrows or lines to explain or highlight something.
2. You can customise the hotkeys to end recording or call out tools by yourself.
Bonus features : Cut, trim, add filters, and adjust colors easily to spice up your recordings.
VideoPorc covers almost all the basic needs to edit, resize, clip, trim and merge videos. It also provides professional solutions for noise, shake and distortion. After saving the recorded video, get back to main UI, and hit Video to complete easy edits. Click Run to export your fine-tuned screen recording video.
Free Download VideoProc to Have a Try!
Not only is VideoProc a free screen and audio recorder, but also it acts as a video editor and converter for DVD, audio, video and so on. It is a professor in the field of video editing by your side. Just download and give it a whirl!